• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Isimple for the H2?

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Messages
3,718
Location
Indianapolis, IN
Since i have it for my H3, i was kinda hoping i could find it for the H2. Went to the website and it says that its the same model as the one for the H3, the Isgm575. Can anyone verify this? and if someone has it already, im assuming the quality is the same as the one for the H3? Thanks
 

Big2dabank

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,220
Location
Central Florida
I have the I simple for my h2. The medi gateway is the same and I think it comes with a couple or wiring harnesses to interface with a few GM head units, I cannot however confirm if it is the same as the interface for the H3, I thought they were different.
 

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
Messages
1,545
Location
El Centro, Mehico (Way So Cal)
I pulled my Isimple out of my H3 and put it in my H2, only thing you need are different antenna connectors.
Sound quality is great coming out of my wife's Iphone, but not so loud coming out of either my old phone in the 3 or the new phone in the 2.
Sound quality overall is good and clean.
 

davidh3

Well-Known Member
Messages
334
Location
N/A
Can you charge your iPod/iPhone while they are connected?

I know my GM PAL can't, it only sucks the battery from my iPods
 

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Messages
3,718
Location
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet, another couple of questions. For those who have it, any problems with the bose system? And do you know which parts are needed to keep the sat radio functioning?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
 

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
Messages
1,545
Location
El Centro, Mehico (Way So Cal)
My Isimple charges the Ipod/phone while plugged in, that's one reason my wife loves it so much.
I think I may have the more basic system which plugs into the antenna cables. The other one from what I remember plugs directly into the back of the radio and the radio harness plugs into it. From what I understand, no issues with the sat radio.
 

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Messages
3,718
Location
Indianapolis, IN
Ok thanks, the only reason i ask is because the isimple website says i need 2 extra adapters for the sat radio to work

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
 

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
Messages
1,545
Location
El Centro, Mehico (Way So Cal)
Sat radio, smhat radio!
Those theiving, credit card draining SOB's aren't getting any more of my business. I musta paid them about $20K for their services over the years as they continued to silently renew my account. I really liked having that service, but never liked the sneaky way they had of renewing without ever sending a bill. When my credit card finally expired and they tried to renew, they were shocked and tried sending threatening emails for me to pay. I called and told them to MAIL me a bill and I'd send a check. They replied and asked couldn't I just give them a credit card number to bring my final charges current---what, and let them have unfettered access to my account again?? Hell no! They never sent a final bill, but continued to send renewal notices begging for me to come back with promises of even lower rates, 72 virgins when I die (what good will THAT do?) and a brand new Ferrari.
I say "sat radio, smhat radio!"



Rant over! :rant:
 
Top