• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

It's spring time...

Rig Pig

Petroleum Transfer Tech.
Messages
60
Location
The Hat, Alberta, Canada
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1369560455.431385.jpg

Sent from my super secret shoe device using Tapatalk HD
 

RamRod

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,914
Location
AB, Canada
Looking good!

Ever do any runs with CHC further north?

I wouldn't mind driving south to meet up with you guys some time this summer!
 

Rig Pig

Petroleum Transfer Tech.
Messages
60
Location
The Hat, Alberta, Canada
Looking good!

Ever do any runs with CHC further north?

I wouldn't mind driving south to meet up with you guys some time this summer!

Theres a member from Edmonton who usally makes the trek down, his forum name is "Gaza"..ownes a huge beast of a H2..maybe on the next run you guys can convoy down as he usally brings a few FJ and Jeep buddies of his as well.
Glad to see another H2 owner from Alberta around...look forward to seeing your rig on the trails!!!

Joe:thumbs:
 
Last edited:

RamRod

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,914
Location
AB, Canada
I got talking to him once before, he sent me over to the Canadian Hummer Club page!

Hope to make it down in my T sometime soon! Been itchin to get projects done so I can go wheelin'


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 

delta1085

Member
Messages
11
Location
Alexandria, Alabama
I've seen a lot of Gazs's videos on youtube. I live in Alabama but I wish I could go wheeling with him and his friends. Looks beautiful up there and they seem to have a lot of fun. He has some awesome mods on his H2 that I'd like to do to mine.
 
Top