• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

Lots of H3 Parts (new and used)

rsm688

Okay guys I'm finishing up a major H3 Alpha build and have a bunch of parts leftover and some from my previous build, make an offer. These parts come off an 08 H3 Alpha with 70k miles. All parts are in great condition, many of the pars replaced I replaced simply because I'm OCD and wanted it perfect like new and don't want to have to replace anything later down the road. I will try to come up with definite prices. Will discount for multiple parts. Will ship, larger items will have to get a shipping estimate on. Located in Mississippi

Headlight housings (driver and passenger)- brand new, I bought a new set just for the back brackets that the headlight and turn signal housings mount too to put all my custom units in
Turn signal housings (driver and passenger)- brand new, I bought a new set just for the back brackets that the headlight and turn signal housings mount too to put all my custom units in
Side marker housings- clear, brand new and an orange factory set in excellent condition
Several brand new bushings- rear leaf spring bushings (both axle and frame), AC Delco OEM ones
Brand new front lower ball joints, MOOG
Used H3 Alpha torsion bars (70k miles on them). Will stiffen and stop bounce on standard H3s or replace your old worn out bars on your Alpha
H3 factory bumper (metal and plastic), good shape
Factory chrome side steps, great shape
2006 H3 3.5L throttle body- worked great thought I was having issues with mine and replaced and found out it was an electrical issue with a wire
Factory H3 skid plate
Factory H3 taillights, used in excellent condition
Factory rear tire carrier and bolts in excellent condition
Factory subwoofer in excellent condition
Starr HID projector headlights (brand new, chrome, had light smoke headlight tint applied can be pulled off. Gives it a little bit of a smoked look (has a very clean look like the new smoked range rover headlights); these are the best headlights you can get for an H3.
Oracle H3 LED angel eye rings (white)- new
H3 Rancho 4" lift shocks- have 9k miles on them, in good shape; replaced with some custom shocks
Factory steering mount and bushings (new)
New front sway bar bushings
Factory rear bumper in good shape with tow hook, bumper pads, license plate mount
Real Wheels stainless wrap around brush guard (powder coated black), missing the hood vent with handles it bolts to. This can be bought from them or hummerparts store. ($3k new, huge and probably too expensive to ship. $500 for it)
Lower control arm bushings (new AC Delco OEMs)
Scorpworks HD steering rack mount (no longer available, debating keeping it if I get another H3, will sell for $300 due to the inability to get another ever again)
Factory leather seat covers (tan/black piping). Back seats like new, passenger seat in great shape, drivers seat in good shape (has some wrinkles); replacing with some new custom Katskins seat covers
Also have all the tan door panels/dash pieces (swapping to black/red interior from tan/black)
2 KC Hi Lite fog lights (will have to look at the model these are super high output ones- $450 new, in great shape; $175 shipped (https://www.bing.com/aclk?ld=e8GOW2...&rlid=7ad07ae3097b168cfe671b0742c75117&ntb=1_
Will update as I find more parts, have several more this is just what I can remember off the top of my head at the moment

​​​​​​​Spencer

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Spencer,
How much for the torsion bars and lower control arm bushings shipped to 85718?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

rsm688

You always are super helpful on the forums and answered many questions for me in the past with my old H3 so for you $20 plus shipping on the torsion bars (since they are so heavy so no clue what shipping will run; I heard GM discontinued these would have normally tossed them due to the weight and shipping but figured someone is going to want them if they were discontinued so held onto them) and $35 for the bushings. Can ship the bushings with the glove box cover torsion bars I would probably just tape together and slap a label on them (that's how GM shipped me the new torsion bars I ordered). I'll weigh/measure them tomorrow and get you a shipping estimate. FYI your inbox is full tried to respond about the center console lid and said your inbox was full.

I'm going to go through all my extra parts tomorrow when I go to my shop and will update the post with anything else I find

Few additions for now:
Used lower steering shaft- $15 plus shipping
Factory door handles (grey), $40 shipped
Factory alpha intake tube $20 plus shipping
Factory jack- $10 plus shipping

Last edited:

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Thank you. I really appreciate your generosity. Just let me know the final price w/ shipping. I will be buying some more items! [emoji16]

Last edited:

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
You always are super helpful on the forums and answered many questions for me in the past with my old H3 so for you $20 plus shipping on the torsion bars (since they are so heavy so no clue what shipping will run; I heard GM discontinued these would have normally tossed them due to the weight and shipping but figured someone is going to want them if they were discontinued so held onto them) and $35 for the bushings. Can ship the bushings with the glove box cover torsion bars I would probably just tape together and slap a label on them (that's how GM shipped me the new torsion bars I ordered). I'll weigh/measure them tomorrow and get you a shipping estimate. FYI your inbox is full tried to respond about the center console lid and said your inbox was full.

I'm going to go through all my extra parts tomorrow when I go to my shop and will update the post with anything else I find

Few additions for now:
Used lower steering shaft- $15 plus shipping
Factory door handles (grey), $40 shipped
Factory alpha intake tube $20 plus shipping
Factory jack- $10 plus shipping
rsm, I cleaned out my in box. Thanks for letting me know.

rsm688

Hey guys so sorry for the late response. Was in a car wreck several days ago and was in the hospital a few days. I'm all good now luckily. Someone ran a red light and t-boned my friends car and plowed right into the door where I was sitting. About to respond to all messages. Sorry again for the late response!

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Oh man, glad to hear that you're OK and on the mend. Was wondering what happened to you.

rsm688

Bump. Still have everything mentioned above other than the Scorpworks steering mount kit and the Starr headlights are now SLIGHTLY used. Had a rock shatter one of my custom made LED headlights and swapped them in for 2 weeks while I built another set. I put some tint film I had on them so they are still flawless and probably couldn't even tell they weren't new if I didn't mention it. Since they are now used will take $475 for them. I also have several more items I will be posting.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
There are some great parts here, especially as H3 parts inventories get low or dry up. Don't kick yourself later for not buying spare parts now.

Hummydummy

Probationary Member
Okay guys I'm finishing up a major H3 Alpha build and have a bunch of parts leftover and some from my previous build, make an offer. These parts come off an 08 H3 Alpha with 70k miles. All parts are in great condition, many of the pars replaced I replaced simply because I'm OCD and wanted it perfect like new and don't want to have to replace anything later down the road. I will try to come up with definite prices. Will discount for multiple parts. Will ship, larger items will have to get a shipping estimate on. Located in Mississippi

Headlight housings (driver and passenger)- brand new, I bought a new set just for the back brackets that the headlight and turn signal housings mount too to put all my custom units in
Turn signal housings (driver and passenger)- brand new, I bought a new set just for the back brackets that the headlight and turn signal housings mount too to put all my custom units in
Side marker housings- clear, brand new and an orange factory set in excellent condition
Several brand new bushings- rear leaf spring bushings (both axle and frame), AC Delco OEM ones
Used H3 Alpha torsion bars (70k miles on them). Will stiffen and stop bounce on standard H3s or replace your old worn out bars on your Alpha
2006 H3 3.5L throttle body- worked great thought I was having issues with mine and replaced and found out it was an electrical issue with a wire
Factory H3 skid plate
Starr HID projector headlights (brand new, chrome, had light smoke headlight tint applied can be pulled off. Gives it a little bit of a smoked look (has a very clean look like the new smoked range rover headlights); these are the best headlights you can get for an H3.
H3 Rancho 4" lift shocks- have 9k miles on them, in good shape; replaced with some custom shocks
Factory rear bumper in good shape with tow hook, bumper pads, license plate mount
Real Wheels stainless wrap around brush guard (powder coated black), missing the hood vent with handles it bolts to. This can be bought from them or hummerparts store. ($3k new, huge and probably too expensive to ship. $500 for it)
Scorpworks HD steering rack mount (no longer available, debating keeping it if I get another H3, will sell for $300 due to the inability to get another ever again)
Factory leather seat covers (tan/black piping). Back seats like new, passenger seat in great shape, drivers seat in good shape (has some wrinkles); replacing with some new custom Katskins seat covers
Also have all the tan door panels/dash pieces (swapping to black/red interior from tan/black)
2 KC Hi Lite fog lights (will have to look at the model these are super high output ones- $450 new, in great shape; $175 shipped (https://www.bing.com/aclk?ld=e8GOW2...&rlid=7ad07ae3097b168cfe671b0742c75117&ntb=1_
Will update as I find more parts, have several more this is just what I can remember off the top of my head at the moment

Spencer

Factory H3 skid plate

Spencer
How much for all 4 Rancho shocks? 02780

rsm688

$40 for the shock plus whatever shipping costs
Yes I still have the ball joints and most of the parts.

I had some major personal stuff come up and have been too busy to be on the forums lately so 80% of this is still available!

I am bad about checking the forums so anyone interested in parts feel free to text me at 601-540-7492

I also have several other parts that will be getting listed up soon as well!

SPencer