• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Moab April 2012 dates

Status
Not open for further replies.

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
Getting off work shouldnt be an issue. Its just seeing what classes and what is going on at that time. my easter break is the week before so I will have class but maybe I can get all the work. Id probably spend nights doing H.W. instead of hanging with you guys but atleast I would still get to be in Moab. I will really try to get out there this time!

Timmah are u gonna be there in april?
 

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,670
Location
Scottsdale
We have class around the fire every night. Courses include history ("remember when Rugged showed up? That was ancient history"), geography ("how big was that rock?"), physics ("worn ball joints vs. 40" tires - which will prevail") and of course creative writing ("One time, there were these three women . . .").
 

Hummjay

Wild Thang
Messages
347
Location
Seattle, WA
We have class around the fire every night. Courses include history ("remember when Rugged showed up? That was ancient history"), geography ("how big was that rock?"), physics ("worn ball joints vs. 40" tires - which will prevail") and of course creative writing ("One time, there were these three women . . .").

:rofl: Hahaha! That's a pretty good one Alex! Reserve my spot around the fire-- I need some edu-ma-cation in Moab!!! I vote to go after the Heeps! :)


:roll: is it April yet???
 

speedy

Sir Welds a Lot
Messages
359
Location
Dayton NV. Battle Born!!
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by alrock
We have class around the fire every night. Courses include history ("remember when Rugged showed up? That was ancient history"), geography ("how big was that rock?"), physics ("worn ball joints vs. 40" tires - which will prevail") and of course creative writing

We also included a fire side exercise program:cheers:
 

FormerUser

Well-Known Member
Messages
179
you can be in Denver from beloit in 15 hours. Late dinner/ sleep/ finish the drive the next day. We go back home 2X a year and takes us 16 hours from Aurora to LG with pitstops along the way.

In my previous life I drove a fire truck around the US doing demos for the US Military. Legally i was only allowed to drive a max of 12 hours/day. So I was still using that math to figure how long it would take me to get to Moab
 

JGBB04

Well-Known Member
Messages
520
Location
Tampa Bay
We have class around the fire every night. Courses include history ("remember when Rugged showed up? That was ancient history"), geography ("how big was that rock?"), physics ("worn ball joints vs. 40" tires - which will prevail") and of course creative writing ("One time, there were these three women . . .").

You forgot public safety - fire fighting 101
 

Neo

Badfish
Messages
1,666
Location
Brookings, OR
You forgot public safety - fire fighting 101

why did'nt i think of this sooner ??? i hereby appoint you to the position of Blacksheep Safety Officer . you are more than qualified and well respected , so any head busting that might be required has our full support :wink:


he saved my azz and might just save yours too :cheers:
 

JGBB04

Well-Known Member
Messages
520
Location
Tampa Bay
why did'nt i think of this sooner ??? i hereby appoint you to the position of Blacksheep Safety Officer

Sign me up but I ain't cheap, I'll need plenty of Food, rum & trail rides. My PBA rep will send you the contract :thumbs:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top