• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

MOAB Fall Run Oct 6-10th 2014 a H40 and BSHS event not to be missed !!!

WhiteBeard

Active Member
Messages
28
Location
Wichita, KS
Last edited:

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
YES! My spring break is the 6-11th of april and EJS is the 28th-5th does that mean Blacksheep week is the 6th-11th?
 

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
So far no but I still have next semester for some psycho.

Either way it's spring break. I'll put in my request for work soon. I miss Moab!!!!
 

WhiteBeard

Active Member
Messages
28
Location
Wichita, KS
Lot to Do!

Looks like Neo has a lot to do!!
big%20happy%20smile.gif
 

Attachments

  • Neo Working.jpg
    Neo Working.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 467
  • Neo Has a lot to do.jpg
    Neo Has a lot to do.jpg
    432.2 KB · Views: 468
Top