Expendable
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 1,025
- Location
- Burbank, CA
When: Sunday December 2nd, 2012
Where: Anthem (Blue Cross) Building, 21555 Oxnard St., Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Time: 0630-1200 (6:30 AM-Noon)
I'm planning on taking my Hummer. Last year I went with my Crown Vic Group. amazing cars and amazing number of toys donated for kids.
Don't remember seeing a Hummer last year so I plan to take my Hummer out this year.
Bringing this up to see if there is interest from any others in attending.
If somebody wants pics of some of the cars that attended to help decide to go or not just ask, I took plenty with a D-SLR. Last year the FBI brought out their MRAP and you could climb inside. they also had their rifles on a table for you to look at (not touch lol).
Typical Car Show Rules:
No Revving
No Music (some is fine but this is a family event and needs to be kept low)
No burnouts
No Speeding
This show fills up quickly. so if you don't get to it in first half hour to an hour we may not be able to park as a group (if we get one going). Also to get more publicity for your Ride, you wanna be closer to the center. also Don't be surprised if you see certain car groups get police escorts into the show. Here's a video I took on my cell phone:
[video=youtube;7AhwL9zkZvQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AhwL9zkZvQ&feature=plcp[/video]
Where: Anthem (Blue Cross) Building, 21555 Oxnard St., Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Time: 0630-1200 (6:30 AM-Noon)
I'm planning on taking my Hummer. Last year I went with my Crown Vic Group. amazing cars and amazing number of toys donated for kids.
Don't remember seeing a Hummer last year so I plan to take my Hummer out this year.
Bringing this up to see if there is interest from any others in attending.
If somebody wants pics of some of the cars that attended to help decide to go or not just ask, I took plenty with a D-SLR. Last year the FBI brought out their MRAP and you could climb inside. they also had their rifles on a table for you to look at (not touch lol).
Typical Car Show Rules:
No Revving
No Music (some is fine but this is a family event and needs to be kept low)
No burnouts
No Speeding
This show fills up quickly. so if you don't get to it in first half hour to an hour we may not be able to park as a group (if we get one going). Also to get more publicity for your Ride, you wanna be closer to the center. also Don't be surprised if you see certain car groups get police escorts into the show. Here's a video I took on my cell phone:
[video=youtube;7AhwL9zkZvQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AhwL9zkZvQ&feature=plcp[/video]