• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New Chapter Presidents!

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Please help us welcome FOUR new Chapter Presidents to H4O. Each one has contributed greatly to the HUMMER community, both online and locally. We are proud to have them as an integral part of H4O

Hunner - Arkansas
ReconH3 - North Carolina
Paladine71 - Iowa

UPDATED, added:
Big2dabank - Florida

Chapter Presidents are responsible for promoting the brand, HUMMER 4x4 Off Road, and organizing two meet and greets and one trail run (or any combination of that) in their areas each year. (Events with other nearby areas qualify too.) With these three ambassadors on board, we're taking another great step forward.

(FYI - if you were a CP or VP with H4O 1.0 and you'd like to continue in that role, please contact me. I don't have a list of all of the previous CP/VP roles.)

Last edited:

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I should add that when deployed, overseas "events" count towards your H4O obligations :):salute:

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
This is geat news for all of the members here as these 4 individuals will, no doubt, make the perfect and ideal Chapter Presidents. Thanks to all 4 of you for saying yes.

This is our small way of thanking you and for you to be recognized for all of your contributions to our HUMMER community. You deserve all the recognition you can get and we know that with all your knwledge, enthusiasm and contacts, you all wil have a lot to contribute to the members here, not only on a local/regional level, but on a national level. If ever there were/are true HUMMER ambassadors, it is you guys and all of the other Chapter Presidents we have on this forum. Thank you to all of you for your contributions.

I already know that all 4 of these guys already have events they want & are planning to do - James (Paladine71, couldn't wait & is already at Cliffs Insane Terrain today with a group of wheelers). I am sure that any run or event that these guys do, will attract people from near & far. Thank you again. :cheers:

Last edited:

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
I should add that when deployed, overseas "events" count towards your H4O obligations :):salute:

We got plenty HMMWVs and VAMTACs out here to organize and outing. Oh wait. We have outings every day.:wink: Thanks for picking me for my region and for letting me sport that shiny banner. :)

Hunner

I am honored to except. BigUnit has a way with words:shifty:
I had a big acceptance speech but it sounded too political.
No new Hummer taxes!

Heck, I know of at least three or four Arkys on forums.:)and I plan to draft one or both. I had some experience back in ought 6 and 7 leading several Hummer Happenings. I have an idea that might also work other places. I'm going to ask the sales manager to let me put an announcement and my email in their newletter using the data base of past attendees of those events. Hopefully that will put me back in touch with some of them.
My experience at those leads me to believe I need to get some Expedition/Overland outings planned. I'm going to use county maps made from the mapping aerial photographs I made over a 10 year period of the entire state of Arkansas. I have seen the whole damn thing from the air every other section line from 10,000 feet above mean sea level. That by the way, was before GPS! Eyeballed it. I used to mark a lot of the great rock formations and rugged areas I saw with natural bridges, then on the weekends lead groups in my old FJ55 Toyota Land Yacht Wagon back into those places. I plan to use a friends published book and some of my notes to explore for waterfalls when we start getting our fall and winter rains. We will see what we can stir up here as well as get with our friends across the border in Texas. Do you have to have a passport to go to Texas? I can probably stir up some trips with our friends to the North in Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri all have great place to wheel.
Heck I would even do a mutual trip with a guy in Tennessee, he does hang out with Jeepers though since H3's offroad is sort of slim there also. They make a pilgrimage to Superlift and do some events and help the park. We will see how it goes, I need some support vehicles to winch to!:shifty:
Places to go and see in Arkansas like this is what I think will draw some interest.
Getting there is half the fun in a Hummer! I'm in places like this when I get scarce on the forum.
DAH_1746.jpg

DAH_1698.jpg

Calamitygirl

Born to Wheel
I am honored to except. BigUnit has a way with words:shifty:
I had a big acceptance speech but it sounded too political.
No new Hummer taxes!

Heck, I know of at least three or four Arkys on forums.:)and I plan to draft one or both. I had some experience back in ought 6 and 7 leading several Hummer Happenings. I have an idea that might also work other places. I'm going to ask the sales manager to let me put an announcement and my email in their newletter using the data base of past attendees of those events. Hopefully that will put me back in touch with some of them.
My experience at those leads me to believe I need to get some Expedition/Overland outings planned. I'm going to use county maps made from the mapping aerial photographs I made over a 10 year period of the entire state of Arkansas. I have seen the whole damn thing from the air every other section line from 10,000 feet above mean sea level. That by the way, was before GPS! Eyeballed it. I used to mark a lot of the great rock formations and rugged areas I saw with natural bridges, then on the weekends lead groups in my old FJ55 Toyota Land Yacht Wagon back into those places. I plan to use a friends published book and some of my notes to explore for waterfalls when we start getting our fall and winter rains. We will see what we can stir up here as well as get with our friends across the border in Texas. Do you have to have a passport to go to Texas? I can probably stir up some trips with our friends to the North in Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri all have great place to wheel.
Heck I would even do a mutual trip with a guy in Tennessee, he does hang out with Jeepers though since H3's offroad is sort of slim there also. They make a pilgrimage to Superlift and do some events and help the park. We will see how it goes, I need some support vehicles to winch to!:shifty:
Places to go and see in Arkansas like this is what I think will draw some interest.
Getting there is half the fun in a Hummer! I'm in places like this when I get scarce on the forum.
DAH_1746.jpg

DAH_1698.jpg

No passport needed to cross the border to Texas! Heck they let me in and I have stayed for 15+ yrs. Shh, I don't think they know I'm a Yankee and having the best possible time while I'm here! We look forward to working and wheeling with our extended HUMMER family members!

Paladine71

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
No speech here, I don't have a talent for words. Thank you to the Admin staff for believing that I'm worthy of the honor. I hope to not disappoint.