• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New guy from Arkansas

joshpt77

Probationary Member
Messages
1
Location
texarkana
Hey everyone! I talked my wife into getting an h3 instead of getting a her a jeep. I've always loved the hummers, but anyways I own my own welding business building grill guards. My wife's h3 is a 3.7 so i built her an aluminum bumper that could still handle a deer, but wouldn't weigh down the truck hurting gas mileage. I'll post a few pictures to see if anyone's interested.
 

adventr

Well-Known Member
Messages
500
Location
United States
Hey everyone! I talked my wife into getting an h3 instead of getting a her a jeep. I've always loved the hummers, but anyways I own my own welding business building grill guards. My wife's h3 is a 3.7 so i built her an aluminum bumper that could still handle a deer, but wouldn't weigh down the truck hurting gas mileage. I'll post a few pictures to see if anyone's interested.


Nice, looks like there's several of us in here in Arkansas.

Do post up pics of the grille guard!
 
Top