• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New H3 owner from Chesapeake VA

757cc

Member
Messages
13
Location
Chesapeake, va
Greetings! I recently picked up a yellow 06 H3 with 49k miles for a steal. Not new to the 4X4 world having previously owned Wranglers. I have already added a Brushguard and am in the process of having a high mount winch plate fabricated. Plan on sending off to pcmforless for a good tune. Look forward to checking it the forums.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    356.5 KB · Views: 339

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Welcome from Arizona. Got any questions? You will find that the members here are friendly, knowledgeable and always willing to help.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapataint
 

757cc

Member
Messages
13
Location
Chesapeake, va
Sneakysilver - I picked it up from a private seller in Chesapeake off Mt. Pleasant. Very happy with the purchase!
 
Last edited:
Top