• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Newbie of sorts

humbleag

Member
Messages
22
Location
College Station Texas
After a 5 year Hummer hiatus, I've finally gotten H3 number 6 and jumped back onto the forum. It looks a lot like number 5 that I got rid of in 2013. A 2010 Red Rock, but unlike the previous one this one has Lux and Offroad packages. Glad to see the forum is still active, I have a feeling I'll be looking up a lot of things as it has 183k miles and likely will need some work as time goes on.



2010 H3 number 2.jpg
 

Cyouincourt007

Pavement Prince
Messages
542
Location
Miami,Fl
Welcome back! That a new landscape to start fresh from.
my 08 is at 160+k so I’m on the same boat. I plan to keep it so want to prepare for the engine and trannny swap rebuild possibilities etc
 
Top