• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Nice Trail Ready Hummer H3 For Sale

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
Saw this while browsing auto trader while looking for an 09-10 Hummer H3 Adventure w/ a 5 speed manual. Not what I am looking for but a nice looking rig non the less!

2006 Hummer H3
5 Speed Manual Transmission
67K Miles

GOBI Ranger Roof Rack
GOBI Ladder
Rack Mounted Off Road Lights
315/75R16 Cooper Discoverer STT w/ full size spare
Rubber Duck 4x4 Rock Rings
Rocky Road Rock Sliders
Real Wheels Brush Guard
Rear U-Bolt/Shock Skids
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

31.jpg

http://optimummotorsonline.com/NAS317-2006-Hummer-H3-NASDM-STAFFORD-VA.nas

Price is a bit high for the year and mileage and its clearly been "driven" if you know what I mean :wink:

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
Its a real wheels brush guard with a custom bull bar anded on. There is a member on another forum with a black H3 that has the exact same bull bar (it also has the rock rings).

erdlen65

I like that bar on the black one is their any place I can find more pics of it to show the guy who helps me fab stuff?

JoshuaL

NEVERENDING ADDICTION
Has the gobi roof rack on the black one been customized where the lights are or are my eyes messing with me. Either way I like it.

JoshuaL

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
Now if only BW could bring that up in paint :) Looks cool. Have enough Hummers as it is:roll:........................ Hell id buy it in a minute if i had the cash and it was closer:thumbs:

theBroken

The bull bar on the white truck looks like it's welded to the top of the D hook bracket. That D hook bracket is cast and is very hard to weld to.

Hummer Guy

FWIW - It's got nearly 30k miles under "average" for an 06, and if someone was already planning on throwing on a Gobi w/ some wiring (really should have gotten a $5 guard on the one light), a/m sliders, 33s w/ a little tread life still on them - I'm mixed on the brush guard. But yea - you know that thing has likely been driven hard...

IndyHummers

Is that black 3 Ken Ganders rig? If so, then yes, the front of the gobi was built up taller for bigger lights. If I remember correctly, Gobi made some other changes to the rack for him also.