• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Nightmare gulch anyone?

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
Sorry for being a late in this thread . . .

I would be game for the prerun. I would like to get my tomp skids on first. Work is going to get crazy so I am out for the planning stage on this one. Mind taking it on Zach?

I can put it together. Looks like we have an option of the 19th or 26th of January. I will go ahead ahead and ride with Chris for this one. We would need to keep the group small since and experienced since this is a pre run.
 

H3-ING

AdventureTime
Messages
156
Location
Newport Heights
Zach. Don't know if you are healthy enough to run this?
I am in for pre-running this on either date if we could get a couple other experienced drivers committed.
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
Zach. Don't know if you are healthy enough to run this?
I am in for pre-running this on either date if we could get a couple other experienced drivers committed.

As much as I would like to pre run this with you guys, pretty sure I am out. It hurts bad enough just getting into my truck
 

cbetts

NERD!!!
Messages
3,188
Location
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
I am going to pull myself out for this trip. I got another severe case of iritis this week and being out in the sun really interferes with my vision. I am hoping it clears up soon so I can do a snow run.
 

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
Speaking of a snow run I am going on one this weekend if anyone wants to tag along. This Sunday by the 138 it's a scenic dirt road in the summer and in the winter it becomes a tough snow flinging trail :) that area got snow yesterday and this weekend
 

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
Great. It was me, rob and bellvis from HXC in his Jeep JK. Will start a new thread...no breakdowns no tow trucks. It's a good trail just very narrow
 

H3-ING

AdventureTime
Messages
156
Location
Newport Heights
Back home. Fun trail. Narrow with some fun obstacles. Won't have time to upload photos to photobucket and link until after work tomorrow. But here is a teaser.

018FFD64-6A64-4BA4-9CD3-F569DB5E0165-324-000000B59CD19176.jpg
 

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
it looked great. a very clean rig!

Similar to LCC but more difficult. I dont think that capability is a problem with the 1 or 2 for this trail, they are more then capable, its just its very tight. I recommend any H1 or H2 owner to drive passenger in a 3 next time we run it so they can see for themselves if they want to run it.
 
Top