• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Noob from Las Vegas

Dcompson

Probationary Member
Messages
2
Location
Las Vegas
Hello All,

Dave from Las Vegas. I have been around the Hummer scene since 2005, and i have a 2003 H2. Mikkel found me and pointed me towards the group. Ill try to post more when i have the time.

I used to be part of the Hummer X club, and Hummer Base Camp group, and the ecvola (?) groups. I have wheeled around California, and Nevada. Currently, i hang out with sincityfj's as I am friends with alot of them and they dont discriminate brands.

If anybody wants to go out in the Vegas area, or needs help, hit me up.

Dave
 

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
10,529
Location
Central Texas
Hey Dave, welcome to H4O. Dave and I used to wheel together years ago. He is a good guy and I am glad to see that he found us here on H4O. We need to get the SoCal group together and hit a Vegas run, either before or after the heat index gets too bad.
 

Nacho

Now with Chese
Messages
1,240
Location
SoCal
Welcome from SoCal. A Vegas wheeling trip sounds like a great idea to me

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
 

LagunaH1

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,730
Location
Idaho
Hi Dave, welcome to H4O! You will like it here I'm sure.

When you get a chance, post up a couple of photos of your rig so we can remember what it looks like
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
Welcome to H4O from So Cal. We have talked about doing a Vegas run but that's as far as it has gone. Maybe we can get one going :thumbs:
 

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Messages
3,035
Location
NC
Glad to have you aboard! Plenty of commotion out on the west coast! Welcome to H4O!
 
Top