• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Official Hummer Dash Plaques Group Buy!

AutoBadges.com

Well-Known Member
Messages
146
Location
California
I guess I should be a little bit more clear with it.

Posting these up was not for altering the text all around, if that were to take place everyone would start altering it and it would then takes several weeks to get them redone (trust me, it happens). I can change it for you as a courtesy of course, but hopefully everyone else can just check the text :)
 

AutoBadges.com

Well-Known Member
Messages
146
Location
California
Sample for you :)

cyJZaWU.jpg


Thoughts? :)
 

Panzer07

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,548
Location
Ontario, CA
I like it.


"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man."
-Mark Twain-
 

AutoBadges.com

Well-Known Member
Messages
146
Location
California
That's one happy lol

I am going to touch them up so the border fades in with the H40 portion a bit more. The final next renderings will be completed on Wednesday (3 day weekend!) :)
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Thank you for your great work on these and have a great Memorial weekend.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapataint
 

AutoBadges.com

Well-Known Member
Messages
146
Location
California
Are you guys 100% happy with how they are? If you are, I won't touch them and just make them all like that. I will get a feel by Sunday/Monday I hope :)

@BigUnit: Thanks for your kind words, it's our honor to help out Hummer guys for the first, but hopefully not the last, time :)
 
Top