• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Opus1

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Here are more pics of Opus1 - my MIL's new rig - we had it stored at our house until she could get the title transferred today - now she can drive it home. I also sent her home with some more chrome on her rig than when it arrived - my chrome Defenderworx antenna cover - she loved it! It's more at home on her rig than on my T. The T now has the OEM black plastic cover back on - a win-win for all involved!

DSC00343.jpg

DSC00344.jpg

DSC00345.jpg

DSC00349.jpg

DSC00347.jpg

DSC00346.jpg
 
Last edited:

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
Messages
3,518
Location
Black Hawk, SD
:agree: I think we found Barney a Girlfriend:wink:

Great looking rig Luis!

Hope you post some pics of your MIL pulling out her neighbors in snow, if you get any during the winter:cheers:
 

Michro

Well-Known Member
Messages
59
Location
DFW, TX
This thread really helped me decide whether or not I'll keep my H3x 18's. I think with some nitto trail grapplers they'll look great! That with some plasti dip will do great. Or I'll buy a set of 16's from eBay. Decisions.
 

Expendable

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,025
Location
Burbank, CA
IMO

if you have the space and tools to make it easy enough to swap some 16s with Mud Terrains on for trail days and back to your 18s for daily driver status is what I would do. but that can be expensive buying multiple sets of tires, tools to make the swap easy, etc.
 

Michro

Well-Known Member
Messages
59
Location
DFW, TX
IMO

if you have the space and tools to make it easy enough to swap some 16s with Mud Terrains on for trail days and back to your 18s for daily driver status is what I would do. but that can be expensive buying multiple sets of tires, tools to make the swap easy, etc.

Yeah. I would do that if I had extra funds plus a garage. Right now just an apartment and I'm low on the tool supply. I'm just now getting into more self-efficient as far as fixing up my rig.
 

Michro

Well-Known Member
Messages
59
Location
DFW, TX
Went to discount tire and the guy tried to tell me that 35's wouldn't work on my wheels. I even asked specifically about those trail grapplers. Can you guys read the size on that white h3 pic above? I can't read it well on my phone.
 
Top