Hello;
I've been gone so long I thought I should post in the Fresh Meet section.
We've mainly been using the H3T for gold prospecting and rock hunting.
I've had the H3T into the shop a lot lately trying to diagnose what appears to be a front suspension problem. With my wife, step son and myself in the cab the front passenger side starts creaking and grinding like the front wheel is about to fall off. So far, Tustin Buick hasn't been able to diagnose the problem, but I have determined it is fine with just me or me and their mechanic in the truck, but it doesn't like three people heavy in the cab. Maybe I'm exceeding the gross weight limit? :whaa:
I have also recently replaced the transfer-case (well Tustin Buick did) and I had to replace the front wheel bearings. :emb:
The main new development is I purchased a used Adrenalin Camping trailer :link: and we are getting it equipped for camping. The previous owner had replaced the stock 4" foam queen mattress with a full sized Coleman air-mattress. It was too narrow and when my wife or I moved we woke each other up. So, I got two REI 4" self-inflating sleeping mats, which placed side by side provide the equivalent of an Olympic queen (64" wide) bed, which fits perfectly. Then I covered the two mats with a 2" thing memory foam topper. Now the bed is better than most hotels. I added a Olympic queen mattress pad, custom sheets and lost of blankets and we're sleeping in style.
I also bought a PaHaQue shower/outhouse tent with drain capture floor and a Camp Chef propane water heater.
Regards;
Portager
I've been gone so long I thought I should post in the Fresh Meet section.
We've mainly been using the H3T for gold prospecting and rock hunting.
I've had the H3T into the shop a lot lately trying to diagnose what appears to be a front suspension problem. With my wife, step son and myself in the cab the front passenger side starts creaking and grinding like the front wheel is about to fall off. So far, Tustin Buick hasn't been able to diagnose the problem, but I have determined it is fine with just me or me and their mechanic in the truck, but it doesn't like three people heavy in the cab. Maybe I'm exceeding the gross weight limit? :whaa:
I have also recently replaced the transfer-case (well Tustin Buick did) and I had to replace the front wheel bearings. :emb:
The main new development is I purchased a used Adrenalin Camping trailer :link: and we are getting it equipped for camping. The previous owner had replaced the stock 4" foam queen mattress with a full sized Coleman air-mattress. It was too narrow and when my wife or I moved we woke each other up. So, I got two REI 4" self-inflating sleeping mats, which placed side by side provide the equivalent of an Olympic queen (64" wide) bed, which fits perfectly. Then I covered the two mats with a 2" thing memory foam topper. Now the bed is better than most hotels. I added a Olympic queen mattress pad, custom sheets and lost of blankets and we're sleeping in style.
I also bought a PaHaQue shower/outhouse tent with drain capture floor and a Camp Chef propane water heater.
Regards;
Portager