• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Potential damage of swaping gears and runing 37s!?

4speedfunk

Well-Known Member
Messages
4,250
Location
Tardville
Well that sounds like (3) pairs of rear brake lines plus mine. Maybe I can get a deal for (4) sets??? Due to my SOA mod...I'm getting 8" over stock. Is everybody good with that? If you want something different, I'm sure I can accommodate. I'm leaving the country for a couple weeks but, I will try to get some prices here in the next week or so.

Also...I may end up getting some extended front lines. I haven't checked mine for length yet.
 

kflips

Well-Known Member
Messages
776
Location
Virginia
Well that sounds like (3) pairs of rear brake lines plus mine. Maybe I can get a deal for (4) sets??? Due to my SOA mod...I'm getting 8" over stock. Is everybody good with that? If you want something different, I'm sure I can accommodate. I'm leaving the country for a couple weeks but, I will try to get some prices here in the next week or so.

Also...I may end up getting some extended front lines. I haven't checked mine for length yet.

belatedly - always can use extended brake lines, I can only play Fred Flinstone so many times to stop the T.
 
Top