• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Rear speakers no sound please help

Ez Chulo

Probationary Member
Messages
1
I installed a kdc-bt265u kenwood after Market radio I by passed the on star and door chime by running a wire from ign in fuse box directly to the power for the radio front speakers and twitters work perfectly normal sound at all from back speakers please help I have a h3 2008 basic package
 

crwalkerasla

Well-Known Member
Messages
369
Location
Corinth, MS
When I got my rig, it already had an aftermarket Pioneer radio in it. The speakers were never able to keep up. Kept going in & out until only the drivers door worked. GM is notorious for using cheap paper speakers in their trucks. They had all completely separated from the housing. Had to replace all four door speakers before I was able to get sound in the rear again. Kicker 2-way in the front doors, Sony 3-way in the rear.
 
Top