• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Reintroduction

benlaud87

Well-Known Member
Messages
849
Location
Maryland
Hey everyone,
Right when the change over to the new website happened I managed to break my computer. Along with that, and dealing with my PCS move I havent had much time to spend on the internet. Hopefully soon ill be able to start some new mods. I know there are always plenty of great ideas floating around on this site. Im getting sent to Maryland, so if there are any trail runs around there hopefully I'll be able to attend. Thanks
 

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Messages
3,035
Location
NC
Hi there Ben, and welcome!

If you are going to be in Maryland by November, I am attempting to organize a Rausch Creek, PA run -- check out the Atlantic section for details. I'm not sure where in Maryland you're at, but RC is approximately 2 hours north of Hagarstown, right off of I-81. It's a very easy drive to some of the best wheeling on the east coast.
 

benlaud87

Well-Known Member
Messages
849
Location
Maryland
I'll be in Maryland next week. The area I'm moving to is about 30 minutes east of the Baltimore area. Im going to attempt to add in some pictures to my garage on the website now.
 

MaxPF

AGNTSA
Messages
1,394
Location
The dark side of the globe
welcome2.gif
 

benlaud87

Well-Known Member
Messages
849
Location
Maryland
Took my 35's off this weekend and put the stock tires back on for the 18-20 hour drive I have next week. Its depressing seeing my H3 sitting on stock tires everytime I walk outside.
 

Ron46

Capt.
Messages
807
Location
NJ
Welcome back Ben! I really like the look of your truck! is that pic in your sig from FL?
 
Top