• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Saggy springs?

Humvee21

Well-Known Member
Messages
160
Location
Atlanta, GA
I just noticed that the H2 was looking a little low. Especially the front end. Maybe it's just me because my Raptor sits higher than the H2 but can anyone tell me stock height from ground to fenderwell? My H2 is only 7 yrs old with only 60k miles. Been off road only twice
 

seventwozero

Well-Known Member
Messages
131
Location
Fargo
That rake is fairly common in the H2, it's one of the reasons most people buy re-indexed torsion bar keys (the second being to stuff 37's).
 

Big2dabank

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,220
Location
Central Florida
Its been years since I measured my fender height on the H2, but the factory torsion bars and rear coils will sag as they age with time and use. But I am pretty sure my front fenders are slightly higher than the rear, to level the truck and remove the factory rake.
 

seventwozero

Well-Known Member
Messages
131
Location
Fargo
Its been years since I measured my fender height on the H2, but the factory torsion bars and rear coils will sag as they age with time and use. But I am pretty sure my front fenders are slightly higher than the rear, to level the truck and remove the factory rake.

When I first did my 'green' key tbar lift my front end appeared to be slightly higher (although I never bothered to actually measure). Roughly two years later, I can see that rake coming back, and notice a little more tire scrub here and there.
 
Top