• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Seat Covers, Anyone Got Them?

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
Anyone here have custom fitted seat covers? I am currently looking at Cover King and Wet Okole. Looking for reviews and pictures. If you got them, post them up :thumbs:.

H3slate

Brush raked
I have the cover king seat covers in neoprene for both front and back. They look good, all fit well except my seat. Will try to get some pics soon. They are thick, so the back seats are a little snug when truong to fold them up and down.

I think my seat just needs to be adjusted, all other seat covers fit great.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

H3slate

Brush raked
They look nice and that is what I original wanted but couldn't find a set when I was looking. :sigh:

I briefly had some oem seat covers and didn't like them. The color and thickness was just right, but for oem, they were not very snug. Ended up returning them and getting the rocker panel protection. Wonder which one was more useful to me. :roll:

deserth3

IMO Wet Okle is better.
I've had both Cover King and Wet Okle on my front seats. Both fit well. There is very little difference in the sets.
Cover King uses padded neopreene on everything.
Wet Okle uses badding on just the seat and back. Though it's not much, no padding on the back and sides makes for a better, less bulky fit.
The center console cover made by Wet Okle far surpasses the one made ny Cover King.

Other than that. There's really no difference. Both strap under the seat which can be a pain to take on and off to wash them.

Steve #1

For the dog, get one of these even if you are putting it over seat covers. Easy to put on and take off and easy to wash.

theBroken

I got OEM seat covers. They are super nice and fit around all the side controls. They got a little cover for the head rest too that say HUMMER on them.

IndyHummers

I'll post pics tomorrow. Those with the GEAR covers, can you post pics of how you configured your pouches and what you use them for? I'm trying to figure out how I want to lay mine out. Thanks!

Calamitygirl

Born to Wheel
I'll post pics tomorrow. Those with the GEAR covers, can you post pics of how you configured your pouches and what you use them for? I'm trying to figure out how I want to lay mine out. Thanks!

I just ordered the GEAR one! Can't wait to get and see how others configure them! Not sure how long shipping will take.

skeptic

I have neoprene ones for the back seat of my T (kid and dog protection). Bought them through costco, but IIRC they are cover kings. Great so far.

Paladine71

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Here are some better pics of my Smittybilt G.E.A.R. seat covers.

I have a total of three front seat covers and one rear seat cover, which is just the right number to cover all of the seats in the H3. They come with a lot of pouches, so the layout is really up to you. I made the front seats mirror each other.

Driver's side.
P1010235.jpg

Passenger's side.
P1010234.jpg

Rear.
P1010232.jpg

What is in them is completely up to you. I pack items for hunting, fishing, camping, tools, emergency gear, etc. I'll start another thread on emergency gear to give you some ideas. It'd just be a quick rehash of my posts from the July ROTM from the other forum.