• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

The 2 is getting an early Christmas present

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
Looks like the 2 is getting an early Christmas present. Been comtemplating swapping out the shoes lately since i have pretty much parked it during the week. Had a horrible vibration on the way to work yesterday. The left front tire decided it was time.

09283339.jpg

c156cb7a.jpg


Since my wheels have taken a beating from the rocks around here, i am replacing them too.
1d625d4e.jpg

e20daffb.jpg


The 2 is kind of feeling a little naked right now.

26e9dcbc.jpg
 

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
nice zach! It looks very naked without the spares, it will be nice to be back at 100% tread life again
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
Nice Zach! How much are the Km2's going for these days.

Way too much! Just under $400 each. Good thing is that I have a DD so I'm not putting that many miles on the 2 now and both my spares were brand new. Only had to buy two this time around. And I got 47k out of the last set with some good tread left on three of the tires
 
Last edited:

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
Way too much! Just under $400 each. Good thing is that I have a DD so I'm not putting that many miles on the 2 now. And I got 47k out of the last set with some good tread left on three of the tires

O SNAP! You got a DD? Some of the members here have loved having a DD.
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
Nice! I hope to add a DD one day too. Cant beat 30 MPG.

Yeah, I hated it when I first got it though. Especially when i pulled up next to a 2, feels like my butt is dragging on the ground. After the first fill up, I was happier than hell with it. Plus it saves wear and tear on my truck.
 

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
10,529
Location
Central Texas
Ever notice how you feel a little out of place when you see another Hummer or pull up next to one and you are in something other than your Hummer?
 
Top