• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

The guy that spent too much on his HUMMER!!!!

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
Messages
3,518
Location
Black Hawk, SD
James,
Try to get your wife to take your 3, then convince here that you need a Hummer Truck and buy an H3T Alpha convincing her that she gets a truck that she has known, and you get another rig to build on:jump:
 

Paladine71

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Messages
1,483
Location
Tallmansville, WV
The only problem with that logic is that my H3 scares the crap out of her, and I haven't even lifted it yet.... She drove it once and almost went off of the road, now she's afraid to drive it. I told her not to feel bad, it was made to go off of the road. It's a HUMMER for crying out loud, it's out of place ON the road! :p
 

H3nightrod

Well-Known Member
Messages
413
Location
Illinois
What up James!!!!!!Glad to see both of us here. I'm trying my best for Sunday at the cliffs!!!!I already tried and they won't change the damn wedding date!!
 

Hummjay

Wild Thang
Messages
347
Location
Seattle, WA
The only problem with that logic is that my H3 scares the crap out of her, and I haven't even lifted it yet.... She drove it once and almost went off of the road, now she's afraid to drive it. I told her not to feel bad, it was made to go off of the road. It's a HUMMER for crying out loud, it's out of place ON the road! :p

:ha: You're too funny! Hmmm... just tell her that it's your latest mod that made your truck do that--you added a Brain... Auto-pilot! Now your rig has a mind of it's own haha! Welcome to H4O James! So glad you're here. Thanks for your service!
:am3:
 

Paladine71

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Messages
1,483
Location
Tallmansville, WV
Hummjay, are you sure that it's a good idea to tell my wife that my truck has a mind of its own? I mean... look at it.

P1010174.jpg


P1000989.jpg


Doesn't look too friendly and caring. She may not want back in it again...

One of my greatest pleasures in driving this rig is to watch the people look in their rearview mirror at my rig behind them, and then look again, and then again, and the car starts to swirve a little, then another look :whaa:, and then they try to move out of my way. .... and I'm no tail-gater.
They must think that it looks hungry! :horns:
 
Top