• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Traction control and ABS lights

Scarsman

Sponsor
Messages
1,561
Location
Monroe, WA
I have had this happen twice in the last week. I'm in deep snow in 4 HI-Loc and spinning the wheels. Once was pulling a neighbor up a long up hill driveway, and the other was just in my field showing of to my wife. :wink:

Anyway, after the wheels have been spinning for a short time the traction control and ABS trouble lights come on and stay on. Both time after parking the truck and shutting it off and restarting they went back off. anyone ever have this? I have never had it on this truck before.
 
Last edited:

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
You might to check the abs sensors. I had this happen before, with the cognito control arms. The wires were frayed right around the upper ball joint
 
Top