• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Uwharrie Mother's Day weekend

spillKill

Hey guys thinking about going to uwharrie the sat. Of Mother's Day
just seeing if any of u guys can make it and this well be my first real off road trip
cant wait to see what the ol hummer can do!! :woot:

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
What is the actual date you're planning to go? Will you be camping before or after?

I'd love to go if I can make it. I'll rally the NC Hummer Club as well once we get some details nailed down!

Sent with Tapacrack

hockeymanam

camping is what makes URE worth it for me at least... Wish I could go though but with a cracked radiator right now dont think the 3 could take it

spillKill

Well this will be my first to ure and also the first time the h3 will hit a real trail haha and my parents live right by there that's why I haft planed on the camping

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
I've been 3 times now. Its a lot of fun with a good spotter. Some of the trails are very tight but I guess I made it okay! :wink:

If I go I'd like to camp a night. Likely Friday night since its a bit of a haul from the coast. I'll keep ya posted.

Spill kill, get that rad fixed so you can join the group...or at least ride along with someone.

Sent with Tapacrack

Burn

Man, I would love to make that it's about 3.5 hrs from me not bad. But sadly I'll be on call.