• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

VEGAS SEMA OCT 29 - NOV 2nd

Timgco

Hugh Hefner
Messages
765
Location
Colorado
Anyone heading out for this? While I don't expect to see more than a handful of H's, there will be some very cool rigs.
...along with other products to use towards the H's I'm sure. :thumbs:
 

Gunner_45

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
1,932
Location
Texas
Always wanted to attend..............Just another thing for my Bucket List I guess.


:wink:
 

IndyHummers

Well-Known Member
Messages
276
Location
Murfreesboro, TN
Would love to go this year. Between Bigfoots all electric monster being unveiled, a bunch of Robby Gordon's Stadium Super Trucks on display, all the new toys and vehicles on display it is going to be awesome! Take lots of pictures!!
 

Calamitygirl

Born to Wheel
Messages
447
Location
Wyandotte, Michigan
If you are going to SEMA stop by Tech AFX and tell them Calamitygirl sent you! This is my gearhead buddy Larry and his partner Wil from Motown! Here's a pix of their booth! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351588553.195251.jpg
 
Top