• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Walker Valley WA, Sunday, March 29

Hummjay

Wild Thang
Messages
347
Location
Seattle, WA
RamRod that's cool, so glad you found a way for you and the family to join us! :thumbs: ABNTROOP, sorry you can't make it, guess we'll have to catch you the next time. But if things change, come on out and wheel with us!
 

taylorblake831

Well-Known Member
Messages
323
Location
western washington
Yea thanks and I hope so too it just comes down to if I have enough money in case something breaks and I gotta get a new discover pass but I'll most likely be going


-TEXAS FOREVER-
 

RamRod

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,914
Location
AB, Canada
I am trying so hard to have my new MTR's and Hutchinson's mounted and ballanced for this Trip! Can't wait to test the new setup out!

Next week is going to be a busy one with everything I have to do to get things prepped and ready to hit the road!!
 

RamRod

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,914
Location
AB, Canada
So as luck would have it, I am attending a dinner in Vancouver Thursday night for work (Get to expesnse the ferry ride there and back to work), so I wont be too rushed heading to the area Saturday morning because we are just going to stay on the mainland Friday and make our way across the boarder at our own pace!

Can't wait!
 

taylorblake831

Well-Known Member
Messages
323
Location
western washington
Turns out this is my duty weekend, hopefully I don't have to stand a watch Saturday the watch bill should be out when I go in to work tonight so I'm just hoping my name isn't on it


-TEXAS FOREVER-
 

taylorblake831

Well-Known Member
Messages
323
Location
western washington
I have to be at the hangar here on base at 8 for my duty section muster then I can head out after that it might take a little more than a hour to get there tho


-TEXAS FOREVER-
 

Scarsman

Sponsor
Messages
1,561
Location
Monroe, WA
An hour is no problem. We'll just say 10:00. Meet up will be in the staging area when you enter the park.

Looks like it's H3slate, Hummjay, RamRod, you, and me.
 

RamRod

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,914
Location
AB, Canada
Man did it ever pour down all last night!! The rain was insane for a while (it prob sounded worse in the RTT than it really was)
Lots of guys already showing up this morning on their dirt bikes, and there is a g group of jeep guys already out there
See ya'll soon!
 

Scarsman

Sponsor
Messages
1,561
Location
Monroe, WA
We'll wait for you. We are going to probably be tight for getting there right at 1000 anyway. We were up until 0100 lat night working on H3slate's truck prototyping some stuff. We're moving a little slow this morning!
 
Top