• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

We Are HERE!!!

Astronomer

I Am The Lizard King
Messages
64
Location
Heber Springs, AR
Been a very busy season, we use the summer monsoon season to build new observatories and upgrade existing ones. So I've been out of it, and came back to a whole whirlwind of, well, insert appropriate word here. Anyways, I hope I can just get into Hummer related fun without any other distractions. I see lots of friends here. I'll work on my profile and garage as I find time.

Good to find HOME. So now what do I do with my CHO stickers? :huh:
 

MaxPF

AGNTSA
Messages
1,394
Location
The dark side of the globe
welcome7.gif
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Welcome "back home" Astronomer. Like I said in the chatbox, I had wondered whatever had happened to you. You were so conspicuous by your absence that even my wife (who is also a forum member) had asked me a while back, "whatever happened to that astronomer with the HUMMER from New Mexico?" I'm glad you found the new site. There will be new stickers soon.


BTW, is there a chance that you could post that incredible video on this forum of the last full lunar eclipse - that was awesome!
 

Astronomer

I Am The Lizard King
Messages
64
Location
Heber Springs, AR
Welcome "back home" Astronomer. Like I said in the chatbox, I had wondered whatever had happened to you. You were so conspicuous by your absence that even my wife (who is also a forum member) had asked me a while back, "whatever happened to that astronomer with the HUMMER from New Mexico?" I'm glad you found the new site. There will be new stickers soon.


BTW, is there a chance that you could post that incredible video on this forum of the last full lunar eclipse - that was awesome!

Hey Thanks Everybody, I'm getting a warm feeling all over!

This a link to my personal gallery of images I have taken:
http://www.darkfireastro.com/gallery.html

This is a link to the Lunar Eclipse, click on the image to go to the movie, it's a 22Mb download, so it might take awhile:
http://www.darkfireastro.com/images/Total_Eclipse_21DEC2010.html

And this is my latest image of a famous galaxy, I hope you enjoy:
http://www.darkfireastro.com/images/NGC5194.html
 

Hummjay

Wild Thang
Messages
347
Location
Seattle, WA
Astronomer! You were missed! Welcome back! Glad to see you back and still HUMMERing! I was wondering where you'd run off to! :huh::)
 

DAGKANA

Member
Messages
19
Location
Connecticut
Welcome back!!! Some spectacular images you've captured! Ive always loved space and exploration, Id love to pick your brain some time!
 

M22KLARS

Unsafe At Any Speed
Messages
2,315
Location
Minnesota
Hey Thanks Everybody, I'm getting a warm feeling all over!

This a link to my personal gallery of images I have taken:
http://www.darkfireastro.com/gallery.html

This is a link to the Lunar Eclipse, click on the image to go to the movie, it's a 22Mb download, so it might take awhile:
http://www.darkfireastro.com/images/Total_Eclipse_21DEC2010.html

And this is my latest image of a famous galaxy, I hope you enjoy:
http://www.darkfireastro.com/images/NGC5194.html

Absolutely amazing images Astronomer! My hat's off to you.
 
Top