• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

What is this?

Expendable

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,025
Location
Burbank, CA
bad7.jpg
 

Gunner_45

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
1,932
Location
Texas
That ranks right up there with the red Volkswagon looking H1 slant back that keeps making the rounds on eBay.
 

autumn walker

Well-Known Member
Messages
707
Location
Nova Scotia, Canada
Ugh - I'm pretty sure I know what this is. It's 2 different H2's fused together. It was built about 30 minutes away from me in Elmsdale, Nova Scotia, Canada.

If it's what I think it is Rich Evans was a guest in the shop and they filmed it for a TV show. They had two H2's - one with a sunroof and one without. For some reason they cut them both in 1/2 and "chopped" the roofline, fused the two halfs together so their new vehicle had a sun roof. The other two halfs are stacked on top of each other in their back lot as I type... out in the rain. I'm sad.

I'm not sure why they had to chop two H2's to accomplish this, one would have sufficed if they wanted the sun roof.
 
Top