• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Window visors--who's got 'em?

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
Messages
2,525
Location
Finger Lakes, NY
I have a set on the H3 because the dog rides with me a lot. They work great at keeping the rain out and still provide plenty of air for the pup. Sure beats replacing $50-200 window switches (front driver side cost $200, front passangers are $100 and rears are $50ea).
 

hummer3

Well-Known Member
Messages
103
Location
Chuckey Tn, Cookeville Tn
I got these for mine off ebay. The only thing I don't like about them is they're so dark you can barely see through them....
IMG_20110413_182551.jpg

IMG_20110325_153132.jpg

163170_165563583486558_100000987533678_301121_7586347_n.jpg
 

Mb30sdl

Hamster that pokes Bears
Messages
1,588
Location
Raleigh area NC
I say, go for it i had my installed 3 years ago and will not take them off. They are great to crack windows open in rain or heat.
DSCN1886.jpg

just get vizors that mount inside window channel, looks a lot cleaner and easier to remove later.
 

05Mudiak

Well-Known Member
Messages
731
Location
Lake Charles, LA
Well I have a set of chrome ones for a 3 if anyone wants them. They were on ours when we bouht it and I pulled them off before we left the dealer. They r in good shape just needs new double sided tape. Free to a good home :)
 
Top