• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Wireless back-up camera

Messages
1,248
Location
New Jersey
I suggest a wired one over wireless, but if you have no choice, or don't like running wires, your budget will control how good the camera is and how well it works.
 

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Messages
3,035
Location
NC
I'm sure you've looked, but Amazon always has a ton of customer reviews for stuff like this. Just sort by "highest rated" and the best products will work their way to the top.
 

skeptic

Well-Known Member
Messages
737
Location
Orygun
When I was looking into this and reading all kinds of reviews I came to the conclusion that even a cheap wired camera >>>> expensive wireless. Admittedly, no personal experience with wireless but I'm quite happy with my wired setup that I paid to have installed along with a new stereo head unit.
 
Top