• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Fresh meat here but a raggedy old carcus it is

Nacho

Now with Chese
Messages
1,240
Location
SoCal
Welcome to H4O nugget, I have enjoyed reading your trip reports in the past and look forward to reading more.

sent from my Leapfrog Leappad using Tapatalk
 

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,671
Location
Scottsdale
Wayne, glad to have you here! I think you'll find this to be a good new hangout for you. Hope you'll post some LR build items for us.
 

Pappibri

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,611
Location
Cohoctah, MI
Welcome. By the warm welcomes it sounds as if you are Ole School in this game.. Glad to have your knowledge over here..
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
Glad you made it here Nugget. I have always enjoyed your trip reports and pictures :cheers:
 
D

Dennis

Guest
Welcome Nugget ..you seem well known..good to have you here..


Sent from my HEMROIDX from the PC desk Chair
 
Top