• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Fresh meat here but a raggedy old carcus it is

Green 1

Matty Patty Pookie Bear
Messages
1,149
Location
Ferris,Texas
Glad to see you here Nugget. We miss your camping and mod stories from the old forums. I changed my name from Bro of 3.
 

Tractordoll

Well-Known Member
Messages
130
Location
Western massachusetts
Welcome back! I was looking at the defender pictures and that is also a very nice truck as well! I always totally loved that H3 you had, it was truly an inspiring truck and you managed to come up with the most amazing pictures of the places where you had gone in that truck as well. I hope you stay for a while and entertain and just be Nugget.

Very Truly Yours,
An American Sea Anchor :)
 

RuggedH2

Web Wheeler
Messages
247
Location
SL,UT
I haven't been posting much lately... but when I saw Nugget post up, I had to drop in and say welcome to the new place!

I always liked his posts at the old places and am glad he made it over here.

Great dude with a great rig... and I loved the wheelin'-camping- expedition pics and stories.

Really happy to see ya again Nugget!
 

Neo

Badfish
Messages
1,666
Location
Brookings, OR
I haven't been posting much lately... but when I saw Nugget post up, I had to drop in and say welcome to the new place!

I always liked his posts at the old places and am glad he made it over here.

Great dude with a great rig... and I loved the wheelin'-camping- expedition pics and stories.

Really happy to see ya again Nugget!


same here , busy and not posting much , but a big welcome none the less :cheers:
 

LagunaH1

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,730
Location
Idaho
Better late than never: Welcome to H4O Nugget!!

I always enjoyed your trip reports. To me one of the best things about our hobby is the ability to get away... and... boy you can get away from it all down in your neck of the woods Nugget :cheers:

Please keep posting trip reports and photos
 
Top