• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

2015 calendar pictures submissions needed ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

taylorblake831

First one is just a stance shot and the second is from the Tahuya run earlier this year

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417648475.632413.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417648475.632413.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 117
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417648538.835513.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417648538.835513.jpg
    712 KB · Views: 128

Woodtick

attachment.php
Here's one you may not have seen. I would name it " Balls of Steal". You rock guys are a strange breed. Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 273

Woodtick

attachment.php
The man himself bringing sexy back. Don't be bashful CJ,let's see the Thor Parts Rig!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 176
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    353.8 KB · Views: 397

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
LOL, thats me. I think I have a clearer version of it. I gotta photoshop the people out of it. That was before the SAS. I also have a pre SAS picture that owlxxx took of me on the LCC hill. It was a badass picture. I gotta find it

Woodtick

Why are you asking for pics? They are already on this web site.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 178
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    272.7 KB · Views: 177
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    269.8 KB · Views: 167
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 170
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 174

frumaker

if I can get them posted, which right now im having problems with that, I have some of my raptor and some of sickstringc JK if those are allowed

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Owlxxx holy crap you take some good pictures.

All of mine are cell phone shots lol, I need to invest in a good camera and learn how to edit.

owlxxx

Owlxxx holy crap you take some good pictures.

All of mine are cell phone shots lol, I need to invest in a good camera and learn how to edit.
Thanks chris!!! any basic Dslr will do. I like to process off road pics to have a comic book quality to them, a little harsh looking, kinda bright and gritty. I feel this style gives them a sense of action and fun.

ABNTROOP

HIPPO
F U Mike!! Anybody that's anybody, knows FACT#1 Canada is an ugly Sh!thole, & FACT#2 Canadians are reallllly good at photoshop and that the only reasons anyone thinks it's worth visiting are due to photoshopped pics like this. LMAO!!!:)

in all due seriousness, that picture should not be considered as it's just too awesome! LMAO!!!:giggle:

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Agreed. I've got about eight finalist pics so far, need a total of 14 great pics.

Owlxx - you have some great photos but I'd rather have ones that are less worked over. If you want to resubmit 2-3 in a more natural state I think we'll get one in there.

Chris - yeah, we definitely need the texter photoshopped out of there to be included

Status
Not open for further replies.