• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

All new

Dogghum

Probationary Member
Messages
2
Location
Washington
Hello from Washington State, New to forum and the Hummer world.
2007 H3 Hummer
71clPZpCksL._2SL1500_.jpg
 

MilamJR

Well-Known Member
Messages
814
Location
Alabama
Welcome from Alabama. Great place for information on your H3.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Dogghum

Probationary Member
Messages
2
Location
Washington
Welcome, always good to see other H3's in our neck of the woods- there's not too many of us. I'm down in SW WA, you?

Here @ Puyallup, I’m towing the H3 behind my motorhome, got a Jeep Wrangler TJ also that I tow. The H3 is just a easy to setup as the Wrangler but got some extra weigh. B85870E2-9DDF-4860-9FAB-6E34EFEFDFA6.jpeg
 

amrg

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,317
Location
Qatar
Here @ Puyallup, I’m towing the H3 behind my motorhome, got a Jeep Wrangler TJ also that I tow. The H3 is just a easy to setup as the Wrangler but got some extra weigh. View attachment 24682
Just make sure the t-case is set in neutral (not the transmssion) if you weren't already doing that

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
 
Top