• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Anybody else here with a 7passenger H3??

MichaelEd72

Active Member
Messages
43
u3ysasas.jpg
only mod is total seat is "7".


Sent from my Rotary phone!
 

MichaelEd72

Active Member
Messages
43
Haha yeah it exists. It's my first mod! Story is I have 3kids and remarried gaining two more, and all of us (7) won't fit. Found a seat on eBay that's for a CJ jeep has the perfect fit for a H3! Added two seat belts. I'll deffently add some pics when I get off work.




Sent from my Rotary phone!
 

MichaelEd72

Active Member
Messages
43
Zackcrum, I'm at the top of the state in Southaven. Y'all gumbo rocks!!


Sent from my Rotary phone!
 

Pappibri

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,611
Location
Cohoctah, MI
Welcome to the forum. Nice ride and thanks for posting pics. I like the extra seating. But I need room for my offroad gear back there.
 

benlaud87

Well-Known Member
Messages
849
Location
Maryland
I like the extra seats, great way to fit all the kiddos without getting a minivan. Is it bolted down and secure?
 

Chook

Well-Known Member
Messages
706
Location
Brisbane (Australia)
Here is another one I saw for sale here in Australia (we need to get engineer approved mod plate here for any seats added or removed)
 

Attachments

  • 7 seater H3.jpg
    7 seater H3.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 323

MichaelEd72

Active Member
Messages
43
Welcome to the forum. Nice ride and thanks for posting pics. I like the extra seating. But I need room for my offroad gear back there.

I got a rain bag from autozone and a luggage basket hitch so all goodies stay dry and outside.
 
Top