• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

been around awhile, but new to THIS forum

Major Tom

Well-Known Member
Messages
95
Location
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Have been around awhile on other forums, but new here. I see a lot of familiar names. I own a 2007 Victory Red H3 that I bought new. I have done several upgrades since then.BA winch bumper updated with poison spyder hawse fairlead and amsteel blue winch line, BA axel skid plates ,BA drivetrain protection, Garvin wilderness roof rack, Rocky Road sliders, true flow cold air intake, turbo muffler, Hella lights, and Mickey thompson Baja MTZ's.
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Major Tom,
Glad you joined us over here & welcome to the forum. BTW, nice rig! :thumbs:
 

Major Tom

Well-Known Member
Messages
95
Location
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
DSC03052.jpgIMG_5027.jpgIMG_5264.jpgMOAB 066.jpgMOAB 097.jpgP1010154 (2).jpg
 

Major Tom

Well-Known Member
Messages
95
Location
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
The rack is a wilderness rack made by Garvin. I did modify the bumber. I bought the bumper new and the powdercoat did not last. I had the bumper sandblasted and I repainted it with extreme chassis paint and welded the extra loop on it. I have since replaced the roller fairlead with a hawse fairlead by poison spyder and synthetic line.
 
Top