• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H3 breaking down and taking the H3 to the GM dealer

JonBishop

im hoping they just get the problem fixed in a hurry and it doesnt come back, because if its fixed in time for last chance canyon i think ill be making my first off road apperance there, because im feening for a an off road experience, and really want to have a H3 that works again! haha

M

MUTAINT

Jon, I hope they do something for you, my fingers are crossed!
I don't think they (GM) will ever see the error in the ways they have treated HUMMER owners just before, during and after the "drop" of the brand. From my reading many Pontiac owners are gettign the same if not worse treatment @ Chevy and GMC dealers.

Doug, no worries. Some just can't help themselves. Keep posting your informative and well-intentioned posts & I'll keep reading and quietly learning. :thumbs:

:champ:

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Interesting. I haven't checked in on the other brand forums. Guess how GM is treating them doesn't surprise me. Bewteen union and government ownership I don't think GM stood a chance of long term survival. Who wants to ever trust them again?

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I've wondered how Saturn, Pontiac and Olds owners have been getting treated but I also haven't checked their forums.

JonBishop

well today was the day i was suppose to take it to the lovely h3 to tustin....... and like scheduled things always get jack knifed that happened once again today(FML)......... so i wouldnt have the $ for the diagnostic testing................ will life ever get easier.... NO! hahaha i jus wanna try to get it ready be4 last chance canyon, i really wanna go take it off roading already!!!

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
So, I will just end this BS discussion between you and me. Hate to add BS to a new forum, so I will just use that most favorite of buttons found on most forums and place you on my ignore list. So, after today, I no longer have to look at any of your posts.

Mr_Bill1.jpg

TXH3T

And in reference to the pontiac treatment my friend has a g8 and has not had the beat treatment from them. Basically if he doesn't have to go to a gm dealer for service he won't

JonBishop

photo.jpg
jus hit 80k on the way home from work haha

jus trying to keep my head up an everything going......
ill get it fixed one way or another

WarMongur

Went to Tustin Hummer today ... I'm getting me a brand new head for cyl 5 on Monday. Warranty covered and I even get a freee rental ;)

Only bad part is ... Jeff said the GM rep will be walking around next week and to be on the safe side he asked me to remove the Airdoc and put the stock one back on.

M

MUTAINT

Went to Tustin Hummer today ... I'm getting me a brand new head for cyl 5 on Monday. Warranty covered and I even get a freee rental ;)

Only bad part is ... Jeff said the GM rep will be walking around next week and to be on the safe side he asked me to remove the Airdoc and put the stock one back on.

Great news! Glad to see that GM is stepping up and taking care of you!!!!!!!!!!

WarMongur

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, unlike the crap Irvine Chevy dealer .. they quoted me and charged me ZERO to check it out. Irvine wanted $120 to "look" at it.

JonBishop

well talked to Zach today.......
and Thursday ill be taking my H3 to clippinger chevy and getting a new head :)
you can say im jumping with joy right now :)
thank you everyone for your help, and thank you Zach for your help :)

cbetts

NERD!!!
This is some awesome news! We have a lot of great members on this forum that are willing to do what they can to help out a fellow wheeler to get back on the road.

I hope you will be able to make the Last Chance Canyon run with us!