• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

BS week first Sunday run....

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
10,529
Location
Central Texas
I guess I "assisted" Alex off the trail in October on that Sunday run. No matter how you look at it the assistance took the form of a big yellow tow strap. :)
 

reaper

Well-Known Member
Messages
527
Location
Denver, Colorado
Ok... I'm in for a Sunday run if we don't start super-early... we're going to attempt to make the sunrise Easter service at Arches first. We get in on Saturday.
 

reaper

Well-Known Member
Messages
527
Location
Denver, Colorado
So, if this is true...then is anyone up for a trip down Klondike Bluffs into the back side of Arches, down the 4x4 trail to Tower arch, then down the other 4x4 trail past eye of the whale arch. Then we can jump on the paved roads and those interested can do a more complete tour of Arches.

That would be really great for my family... either Sunday or late Saturday, we can get in around noon on Saturday. My wife and kids are coming, they'd love to see more of Arches. I'd really love to drive out to the Marching Men in Arches.
 

f5moab

Mr. Beretta
Messages
1,997
Location
In hiding.....
I'll leave it up to all...I live here so I can do any trail...
If people want to do Klondike/Salt Valley/4x4 to Tower passing Marching Men and back out through the park...I'm up for it.
I have found out that Dogs are ok, so long as they are in the vehicle, and/or in the parking areas (near Tower arch for example) or anytime there are no ranger nearby with the ticket book.:giggle: It will be tight parking in the Tower arch area, but we can do it. We can have lunch near the old flattened house. We can all go shooting on Saturday afternoon vs. Sunday...

I decided to break a finger today, so I'm all set for the Sunday trip....:gaah:
 

Green 1

Matty Patty Pookie Bear
Messages
1,149
Location
Ferris,Texas
I'll leave it up to all...I live here so I can do any trail...
If people want to do Klondike/Salt Valley/4x4 to Tower passing Marching Men and back out through the park...I'm up for it.
I have found out that Dogs are ok, so long as they are in the vehicle, and/or in the parking areas (near Tower arch for example) or anytime there are no ranger nearby with the ticket book.:giggle: It will be tight parking in the Tower arch area, but we can do it. We can have lunch near the old flattened house. We can all go shooting on Saturday afternoon vs. Sunday.

I decided to break a finger today, so I'm all set for the Sunday trip....:gaah:

I thought you would at least wait til we got there.
 

abearden

Well-Known Member
Messages
609
Location
N. Idaho
Guess I should dig stuff out and clean it and load them... Oh yeah, and find the pistol grips to the "evil" rifles since I can use those.

Problem is, how many toys can I really fit in a Jeep?:emb:
 

f5moab

Mr. Beretta
Messages
1,997
Location
In hiding.....
So, how many going on Sunday?
How many going to shoot (at the rocks)?

Will not be a long trip. However, anyone here ever do Gemini Bridges? We could do that on the way to the Secret Spire.
 
Top