• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

BS week first Sunday run....

Neo

Badfish
Messages
1,666
Location
Brookings, OR
the ChevDillac :wink: and trailer look great , looks like it's a little muddy. Much snow? Kathy was up on the Portal and goldbar on their bicycles and said there was a lot on the north facing stuff. so much that they came home rather than finish whatever that bike trail is.
 

f5moab

Mr. Beretta
Messages
1,997
Location
In hiding.....
Trailer lifting system broke when dropping it down today. I have to take it over to GJ on Saturday and drop off till fixed. Just a little pissed off (actually a lot pissed off).

The Secret Spire trail is still frozen sand. Most of that mud came from the back half of Gemini Bridges which was damn near almost impossible; just a road full of slimy, slick mud.

Yes, still a lot of snow on the north facing slopes....and pocket in other areas...

DSCN0138_zps3412929b.jpg
 

bebe

Moderator
Messages
1,375
Location
Dayton, NV
We are in pending race carnage:) As long as it is stock rig friendly, we can take the baby hummer or ride along :)
 

f5moab

Mr. Beretta
Messages
1,997
Location
In hiding.....
Mostly some deep sand, and I believe the worse part is back on post 24; the ledges. However, I went up the ledges and back down so from there to Spring Canyon point road; not sure. From spring canyon point to the spire is very easy. I'm really guessing a stock H3 should have no problem.
 

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,673
Location
Scottsdale
Should we start a pool to name the truck that won't finish this run? Past winners have included Neo, JR3T and myself, with individual honors to F5.
 

PCH2

Well-Known Member
Messages
222
Location
Park City, UT
We're good for Sunday run, especially if it's wheeling and shooting!! (Not at the same time though) We're in!
 

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,673
Location
Scottsdale
Magazines loaded, guns cleaned (unfortunately it was more about lint and trail dust than gunpowder residue :shame:). Anyone bringing targets of some sort?
 

f5moab

Mr. Beretta
Messages
1,997
Location
In hiding.....
NO hard drives unless you plan on picking up all the little pieces.
I have some zombie targets, and I can see if I can find some large pieces of cardboard, but everything we shoot at will come back out with us. It won't be like a range back home where everything is nice and setup perfectly. Out here we shoot at rocks.
 
Top