• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

cgalpha's Birthday! The BIG 2-0h!

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Messages
3,718
Location
Indianapolis, IN
Happy bday dude!!! Your 2 months older then me, any advice on some last minute teenage things to do before you turn 20?

All i can say is enjoy that young feeling and childhood feeling. Even tho 18 is technically an "adult" turning 20 really makes you feel more gown up, its like my youth is completely over now. Haha

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
 
D

Dennis

Guest
Happy Birthday young man...I'd give anything to be that young again..make the most of it..
 

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
All i can say is enjoy that young feeling and childhood feeling. Even tho 18 is technically an "adult" turning 20 really makes you feel more gown up, its like my youth is completely over now. Haha

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I know what you mean...Age is just a number. If you can still walk, talk and wake up not feel sore then your still young :)
 

SC_Hummer_Guy

Mr. Sexy Sugar Britches
Messages
264
Location
North Charleston, SC; Angel Fire, NM
Happy birthday buddy!!! And love those years of early 20s hell I'm 25 had 26 broken bones, and 5 knee surgeries. I feel 60 something! When I was 20 I was still feeling okay.. Love those years you will never get them back


Sent from my secret spy phone using Tapatalk
 

LagunaH1

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,730
Location
Idaho
Happy Birthday!

Wow... I can't even remember my 20th birthday.... and I keep telling myself that I'm not that old......
 
Top