DJinCO
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 1,565
Howdy,
Since we are all new here, we all have low post counts!
I am a Hummer-holic also. I have been known to say, "you haven't been in the forest until you have had a Hummer in the forest!"
I am a Conservationist, meaning I want everyone to be able to use the land, but will not standby allowing abuse of the natural resources. Tread Lightly. A 5th generation Native Coloradan. I went away for a few years (24), serving in the Navy, but I always maintained by Colorado residency (and paid my taxes).
My wife and I love our Hummer H3, having found that it is the perfect width for the narrow trails and paths that we call forest service roads. Our "normal" areas are in the Pike National Forest and South Park, near Fairplay and Alma, Colorado.
Since we are all new here, we all have low post counts!
I am a Hummer-holic also. I have been known to say, "you haven't been in the forest until you have had a Hummer in the forest!"
I am a Conservationist, meaning I want everyone to be able to use the land, but will not standby allowing abuse of the natural resources. Tread Lightly. A 5th generation Native Coloradan. I went away for a few years (24), serving in the Navy, but I always maintained by Colorado residency (and paid my taxes).
My wife and I love our Hummer H3, having found that it is the perfect width for the narrow trails and paths that we call forest service roads. Our "normal" areas are in the Pike National Forest and South Park, near Fairplay and Alma, Colorado.