• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

front end tie rod upgrade?

delta1085

Member
Messages
11
Location
Alexandria, Alabama
I havent had any problems with my front end but I have seen where a lot of ppl are upgrading there tie rods and such. I have and H2 SUT with the 3" torsion key lift and coil spaces that came with it. just wanted to know anyones opinion on upgrading the frontend. Thanks
 

Scarsman

Sponsor
Messages
1,561
Location
Monroe, WA
If you're going to wheel it, there is only one answer: Kryptonite tie rods.

There is a new idler arm out now that solves the other issues with the GM front end too. There is a thread on here for it. I'm on my phone or I would find it and link it.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
Other option would be rare parts tie rods. I have run them for several years and no problem. Best place to get them is dmaxstore.com. You can get either or there.
 

Big2dabank

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,220
Location
Central Florida
Ditto on what was said above. I have the Kryptonite centerlink and tie-rods as well as the pitman an idler support brackets and it has been worth every penny.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Top