• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Greatest river crossing ever....

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
This is still my favorite...

[video=youtube;j7gZ28Msa8g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7gZ28Msa8g[/video]
 

08H3

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,368
Location
United States
That's a good one. Since Luis posted his favorite, I'll share my all time favorite as well:
[video=youtube;JQ6Z29wHGLw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ6Z29wHGLw[/video]
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
That's a good one. Since Luis posted his favorite, I'll share my all time favorite as well:
[video=youtube;JQ6Z29wHGLw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ6Z29wHGLw[/video]
Good one too! C'mon snorkel, c'mon diesel!
 

4speedfunk

Well-Known Member
Messages
4,250
Location
Tardville
I love how the back floats so it's really just a fwd car through most of it.

Yup. The H3 does the same thing. Jeep guys I run with tell me that if you open a door and intentionally flood the cabin...the truck will sink down to the river bottom and gain traction (like the H1). Of course this would certainly leave an H3 stranded...too many puters onboard.
 
Last edited:
Top