• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H4O Event - Last Chance Canyon - October 20th, 2012 - Photos and Recap

poncho1965

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,263
Location
Ridgecrest, California
Cool. I'm hoping to organize a run through South Park/Pleasant canyons for those interested. This run is in the the Pamimint range past Trona. All
that needs to happen is that BLM reopens the chicken bridge !
 

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Messages
1,506
Location
Silverado
The hill is actually pretty easy with a long wheelbase and two lockers.:D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 

Medic_Morgan

Well-Known Member
Messages
392
Location
San Diego, CA
Now I feel like I belong w/ this Humpty Dumpty crowd :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351126902.551208.jpg
Thanks Zach and Nacho!!!


Sent from my secret lair bwaaahhahahahah
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
we called from moab and said there was a crazy kid with a grease-gun on the loose out there. :wink:

I've seen that kid...He wears a hockey mask, goes by name of Jason and does some crazy **** with a grease gun! :lmfao:
 
Top