• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H4O Event - Last Chance Canyon - October 22nd, 2011

Kurt

I just performed a service on my truck and swapped out the idler and pitman, so I'm good to go for Saturday. I'll have 2 guests with me but no other vehicles.

I'm leaving Burbank at 6am and going 5->14->395 if anyone is heading up from the SFV area and wants to caravan let me know.

cbetts

NERD!!!
I just performed a service on my truck and swapped out the idler and pitman, so I'm good to go for Saturday. I'll have 2 guests with me but no other vehicles.

I'm leaving Burbank at 6am and going 5->14->395 if anyone is heading up from the SFV area and wants to caravan let me know.

We will have a caravan going up the 14. You can meet us in Santa Clarita at McDonalds at the Golden Valley Road offramp arounf 7:30.

Kurt

Oh crap I missed that, I read that as going up 15 at the Mc Donalds over on that side. I'll see you guys there, I have to pick up a rider on Sierra Hwy and I'll double back to the Mc D's.

Kurt

I may have a few co-workers coming up with me in their own rigs, they got radios and equipment, so it should be a good fit, I'll know more about numbers later, probably 1 or 2 jeeps and a few riders in my hummer.

cbetts

NERD!!!
I may have a few co-workers coming up with me in their own rigs, they got radios and equipment, so it should be a good fit, I'll know more about numbers later, probably 1 or 2 jeeps and a few riders in my hummer.

Thanks for letting us know. I will assume you will be making sure your guests arrive. I like to keep roll so I know everyone makes it okay. If someone confirms that they are attending and doesn't show, I will go look for them.

Sounds like we are going to have a good run.

Last edited:

Kurt

Honestly I think its going to be one well equipped Jeep rubicon with a co-worker who ran the trail before, and he'll probably tag with me.
The others will be riding shotgun with him or me.

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
craig saw the "drama" fbook post. Im sure there will be little stress on the trails. Its always a great time

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Zach

Mall Crawler
I didn't post any details. It has been a stressful week. Work, family, club, home, friends . . .

Definitely a good thing the run is this weekend. Getting out and wheeling is always a stress reliever for me. :thumbs:

Zach

Mall Crawler
Personally, I am looking forward to taking some of the more difficult tracks on this run now that I have the KM2s and a functional locker.

V Notch???? :whaa:

You will definitely notice a difference with the KM2's

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
AHHH! I cant stop thinking about this run! One more class and one more day of work! Like most of you wheeling is the biggest stress reliever. I want to try the V-notch but probably wont this time. One day though, One day...

Kurt

I'm 50/50 on doing v-notch, I'm ok with getting possible body damage, but seeing I have 2 guests riding with me, I don't want to drag things out if I mess it up... I'll probably take it easy this trip and try it again next time.. since it's not that far away. I did a full service, tested all my ball joints, and replaced the idler and pitman arms and installed new steering box bolts with lock tite so I'm all set for Saturday.