• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H4O Event - Last Chance Canyon - October 22nd, 2011

Hunner

Be prepared!! You guys will be great field testers.:shifty:
hmmmm 25 hrs 1666 miles:huh:

Last edited:

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Awesomeness! Looks like my friend from work with the FJ will be tagging along as well.

Sweet. It will be nice to see what a FJ can do. We'll just have to Photoshop him out of our pictures! :)

Anybody putting together a 395 convoy? My friend lives in Riverside and he wouldn't mind tagging along with one of the members.

I'll be going through Riverside and up the 395 if he wants to do a convoy. If he is interested PM me his cell phone number and we'll link up.

:) You will like this trail alot!

Just because it's where you busted your cherry doesn't mean it is special to everyone! :)

No really I'm sure it will be a lot of fun, unless I get my first pin stripe. :panda:

My friend Chris, who joined me on the last Gold Mountain trip, may ride along with me on this trip.

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Sweet. It will be nice to see what a FJ can do. We'll just have to Photoshop him out of our pictures! :)

I'll be going through Riverside and up the 395 if he wants to do a convoy. If he is interested PM me his cell phone number and we'll link up.

Just because it's where you busted your cherry doesn't mean it is special to everyone! :)

No really I'm sure it will be a lot of fun, unless I get my first pin stripe. :panda:

My friend Chris, who joined me on the last Gold Mountain trip, may ride along with me on this trip.

IMAO!!! That was the funniest thing I heard all day.

Kurt

I'm in, I'll have to do my pitman and service this weekend and check my ball joints. I may have a few folks riding with me.

Got a question, how hard of a trail is it for a fairly stock older jeep [CJ/TJ?].

cbetts

NERD!!!
I'm in, I'll have to do my pitman and service this weekend and check my ball joints. I may have a few folks riding with me.

Got a question, how hard of a trail is it for a fairly stock older jeep [CJ/TJ?].

I would recommend a minimum of 33" AT tires. I have seen an H3 with 32s make it through but the driver was pretty skilled.

cbetts

NERD!!!
Kurt, your Jeeper friend should be ok.

I thought more about this and would agree with 3Hummers. There are a few rough areas but they have alternative routes. I haven't spotted for a Jeep at all so I really don't have a frame of reference. The good thing is we have lots of help to through obstacles.

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
I am so pumped for this trip!!! Are you guys still gonna stop by the mcdonalds? I can meet there and caravan the rest of the way