DOC
Member
- Messages
- 18
- Location
- Lisbon - PORTUGAL
Hello guys
I always loved Hummers in my life, and when i spent some vacations in USA i always tried to rent an H3 in Miami Airport Hertz Rent a Car.
That was the only way i could get my hands in a real Hummer..... but now.... i got one!!!
I bought an 2006 H3 Black Mate Colour with Black/Tan Interiors.
It´s not easy to have an Hummer in my country, because there just a few (maybe 20) ant the worse problem is that there doesn´t exist any official dealer or workshop... so getting parts for it´s very difficult, and getting a good mechanic is worse.
I had some problems in the car, because the last owner was not very kind to the vehicle. I had an oil leak in the gearbox, and the air intake system was bad manipulated, they removed all the protections it had...
Aesthetically i bought from an US Store ( Hummer Parts Club) some items i changed:
> BMR_RigidCover HUMMER H3 Rigid Rear H3 LogoTire Cover Unpainted (Official GM Licensed Product) 1 $87.95 $87.95
> TireSize: 2657516
> DW_H3PPB08030 Defenderworx Hummer H3 & H3T Black Powder Coated Locking Fuel Door 1 $189.95 $189.95
> IPCW_CWC-346C IPCW Hummer H3 crystal clear parking/signal lamp set 1 $85.36 $85.36
> HPCH3CLR HPW Hummer H3 Front Side Marker Light Lense Set (Clear) 1 $74.95 $74.95
> HUS_31331 Husky Liners Hummer H3 Front Floor Mat Set 1 $68.95 $68.95
> Color: 31331
> HUS_61331 Husky Liners Hummer H3 Rear Floor Mat Set 1 $68.95 $68.95
> Color: 61331
> HUS_21321 Husky Liners Hummer H3 Rear Cargo Mat 1 $79.95 $79.95
> Color: 21321
> DISCOUNT: ($19.18)
> Shipping: UPS Worldwide Expedited: $589.48
> Sales Tax: $0.00
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Total: $1,226.36
But as you can see i payd more from taxes (paid extra 200$ USD in Portuguese Customs) and expedition than from the items i bought..... but i really love HUMMER!!!
I made already the installation of a ALPINE ICS-X8 System, ALPINE GPS, GPS TRACKER, ALPINE FRONT CAMERA and a ALPINE REAR CAMERA, with some customized work.
I hope i can get some help with your experience and knowledge.
Best Regards
Bruno Ferreira
Lisbon - PORTUGAL
P.S - Can i get some help from ou to place some photos of my H3? I have some in my DROPBOX.
I always loved Hummers in my life, and when i spent some vacations in USA i always tried to rent an H3 in Miami Airport Hertz Rent a Car.
That was the only way i could get my hands in a real Hummer..... but now.... i got one!!!
I bought an 2006 H3 Black Mate Colour with Black/Tan Interiors.
It´s not easy to have an Hummer in my country, because there just a few (maybe 20) ant the worse problem is that there doesn´t exist any official dealer or workshop... so getting parts for it´s very difficult, and getting a good mechanic is worse.
I had some problems in the car, because the last owner was not very kind to the vehicle. I had an oil leak in the gearbox, and the air intake system was bad manipulated, they removed all the protections it had...
Aesthetically i bought from an US Store ( Hummer Parts Club) some items i changed:
> BMR_RigidCover HUMMER H3 Rigid Rear H3 LogoTire Cover Unpainted (Official GM Licensed Product) 1 $87.95 $87.95
> TireSize: 2657516
> DW_H3PPB08030 Defenderworx Hummer H3 & H3T Black Powder Coated Locking Fuel Door 1 $189.95 $189.95
> IPCW_CWC-346C IPCW Hummer H3 crystal clear parking/signal lamp set 1 $85.36 $85.36
> HPCH3CLR HPW Hummer H3 Front Side Marker Light Lense Set (Clear) 1 $74.95 $74.95
> HUS_31331 Husky Liners Hummer H3 Front Floor Mat Set 1 $68.95 $68.95
> Color: 31331
> HUS_61331 Husky Liners Hummer H3 Rear Floor Mat Set 1 $68.95 $68.95
> Color: 61331
> HUS_21321 Husky Liners Hummer H3 Rear Cargo Mat 1 $79.95 $79.95
> Color: 21321
> DISCOUNT: ($19.18)
> Shipping: UPS Worldwide Expedited: $589.48
> Sales Tax: $0.00
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Total: $1,226.36
But as you can see i payd more from taxes (paid extra 200$ USD in Portuguese Customs) and expedition than from the items i bought..... but i really love HUMMER!!!
I made already the installation of a ALPINE ICS-X8 System, ALPINE GPS, GPS TRACKER, ALPINE FRONT CAMERA and a ALPINE REAR CAMERA, with some customized work.
I hope i can get some help with your experience and knowledge.
Best Regards
Bruno Ferreira
Lisbon - PORTUGAL
P.S - Can i get some help from ou to place some photos of my H3? I have some in my DROPBOX.