• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hello from Virginia

T

tslevin95

Guest
Hey everyone, I'm Tyler from Virginia (near DC). Decided to finally join the forum after having my '06 H3 for almost 5 years.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1488.jpg
    IMG_1488.jpg
    753.1 KB · Views: 580
Last edited by a moderator:

Bowser-II

Well-Known Member
Messages
270
Location
Hagerstown, Maryland
Hi Tyler, nice truck.

Have you, or do you plan to take it off road? I am just up the road in Western Maryland and try to get up to Raush Creek or AOAA a few times a year, plus some trail runs in Western VA, West Virginia. Would be fun to have another Hummer come along.

Bowser II


2010 H3 I5 Adventure,
black and 'almost' no chrome
 
T

tslevin95

Guest
Hi Bowser, I haven't done too much off road, but I am interested. Drop me a PM when you get the chance.
 
Top