• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hi from SW Washington St

svxr8dr

Well-Known Member
Messages
200
Location
SW WA ST
Just purchased a 2008 H3 Base and am extremely new to the brand and the vehicle. I come from 15 years of AWD, but I target shoot in the back country often and needed a little something more to get to the areas I like. This opportunity presented itself and the test drive reminded my of some time spent driving a Humvee many moons ago so I was sold. Looking forward to a few modifications but nothing too extreme.
 

rascole

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,843
Location
Bellflower, CA
Welcome from SoCal. Yes the H3 will get you further than a Subie but the Subies are great in their own right. I have several friends here from WA that either have a Taco or a Subie, the Subies go where I thought I'd never see a car. You will not be sorry you got the H3. Good luck.
 
Top